insert quippy title here

This used to just be a way to pass the time at a job where very little was expected of me and with very little oversight. Things are a little different now. I work in insurance and, well, I sort of hate it. Constantly. I'm not sure what that has to do with this blog, except that it is about to become the place where I spew the vitriole that has built up over the last year and a half. It's this or I burn the place down, and that sounds like fun, but I'm sure it would just be a hassle.

Name:
Location: La plus-ou-moins-belle province., Canada

I started this thing working at a job I loved, where I had nearly unlimited internet access and free time. I was basically paid to do nothing. Now I work for an insurance company. I just cried, just now.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Morse Code

In a small town in Gaspe, a horse has given birth to a half-moose. That's right. The calf/foal/abomination was born of a mare whose only male horse companions are without the necessary equipment (i.e. testicles) to impregnate a female. It's pretty clear that this isn't just a deformed horse foal.

There is also the distinctive appearance of the creature. Pictures are apparently hard to come by; the word is that the owner wants to wait for confirmation of the facts before publicizing the affair. I'm thinking that what the farmer is thinking is, "Kaching!" He doesn't want anyone else getting any credit for his slut-of-a-horse's spawn. Our local paper did get a photo, though...



Some of the details are pretty difficult to make out because of the angle, but you can see the misshapen-looking nose, which has a moose's distinctive angle and shape. Harder to make out are the two bumps on the head that may or may not become antlers some day. I understand that there are also some distinctively moose-like behaviors being exhibited, but I'll have to take their word for that.

Now, my understanding of this is that it's never happened before. At least, it's never been documented. Nowhere can I find mention previous to this incident of any occurences such as this. This, my friends, is the very first Morse. Well, that's what preliminary signs seem to indicate, only intensive analysis of the creature's DNA will say for sure.

They have to crack the Morse Code.

I know. I couldn't help it.

To make things worse, they named the freak "Bambi." I mean, Jesus Christ, why would you name it after a deer? That's just stupid. I would have called him Horsewinkle. But that's just me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mischka said...

Morse? It's quite cute actually.

Btw, bad joke :p

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home