insert quippy title here

This used to just be a way to pass the time at a job where very little was expected of me and with very little oversight. Things are a little different now. I work in insurance and, well, I sort of hate it. Constantly. I'm not sure what that has to do with this blog, except that it is about to become the place where I spew the vitriole that has built up over the last year and a half. It's this or I burn the place down, and that sounds like fun, but I'm sure it would just be a hassle.

Name:
Location: La plus-ou-moins-belle province., Canada

I started this thing working at a job I loved, where I had nearly unlimited internet access and free time. I was basically paid to do nothing. Now I work for an insurance company. I just cried, just now.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

America's Next Serial Killer

Okay, so there's this guy by the name of Steve Sutton. He's got a video blog that he's had running since April, "Twenty O Six" (2006). I just stumbled on this today, and I am scared shitless.

You laugh, maybe. But really. Look at his eyes. His darting eyes. Look at the way he shakes his head when he describes something. He's angry. This is a guy who's just disgusted with the world. This is the guy, man.

"Oh, he was always quiet. Never caused trouble. A little boring."

Actually, he's more than a little boring. Seriously, what the fuck? "It's a little hot for April, don't you think?" With an irritated head shake.

But the fact that he's boring isn't the issue here. It's a symptom. This is beyond the realm of boredom, folks. This is boredom with special effects. This is a willful embrace of mediocrity and uneventfulness.

In short, this is a killing spree waiting to happen.

Look at him. Those shifty eyes. Those shop teacher glasses. The monotone, strangely enunciated mode of speech. There's madness there. Madness.

Yeah, yeah, I'm crazy. Just remember, you heard it here first. Steve Sutton. Yeah.



Thanks to Something Awful for bringing this to my attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home