insert quippy title here

This used to just be a way to pass the time at a job where very little was expected of me and with very little oversight. Things are a little different now. I work in insurance and, well, I sort of hate it. Constantly. I'm not sure what that has to do with this blog, except that it is about to become the place where I spew the vitriole that has built up over the last year and a half. It's this or I burn the place down, and that sounds like fun, but I'm sure it would just be a hassle.

Name:
Location: La plus-ou-moins-belle province., Canada

I started this thing working at a job I loved, where I had nearly unlimited internet access and free time. I was basically paid to do nothing. Now I work for an insurance company. I just cried, just now.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

belated showing of wedding pics.

well, i was going to do this a while ago, but i always put it off, with the logic, "well, no one really looks at this thing anyway." which is still true, but fuck it, i'm putting them up anyway. so here we go.

this is me, when i'm dressed up.

this here is my new wife.

this here is the 2 of us together. i was going to try and do something funny with this, but fuck it, i'm lazy today. well, i'm lazy every day, but that's beside the point. the point is, i clean up real good, and my wife is hot. so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home